Out of all the drink recipes I tried at home, everybody loves the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake!
Do you love the classic milkshake recipe? Well, wait until you make one with peanut butter and bananas. Everything just works together so well.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
Making a milkshake is easy because you can let the blender do all of the work. In fact, it only takes me about five minutes to make the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake at home.
Don’t miss out on this recipe; I’m sure you’ll love it!
You only need three ingredients to make the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake.
You’ve probably used peanut butter before, and you’re not new to how yummy it is. Peanut butter is usually used as a sandwich spread, but why not try it in a milkshake?
When it comes to flavor, peanut butter tastes nutty, salty, and sweet. It also has a thick texture that’s easy to mix with fruits and milk. You can even make it at home with roasted peanuts!
Did you know that peanut butter is a good source of nutrients? According to Medical News Today, peanut butter is also good for your weight, bones, and heart.
Who wouldn’t go bananas over bananas? I suggest using ripe bananas because of how sweet and soft they are. They’re easy to mix and blend with milk and peanut butter.
Bananas are some of the best fruits for smoothies and milkshakes. They’re surely going to make the milkshake creamy and tasty. You can also mix them with other fruits.
A medium banana only has about 112 calories. Healthline also shared that bananas can help with digestion, kidney health, and even exercise recovery.
Indeed, it’s not a milkshake without milk! It makes it easier to blend and mix the bananas and peanut butter. Milk also adds a mild sweet, and creamy flavor to the drink.
This Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake will surely be everyone’s favorite. Give it a try; I can guarantee you won’t regret it!
Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake does not get easier than this!
- Add the fresh milk, banana slices, peanut butter, and evaporated milk in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Finally, transfer the contents into a glass and serve!
Can you believe you can get this Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake in five minutes? Enjoy how creamy and sweet it is at every sip!
- Live Eat Learn suggests buying evenly-colored bananas.
- Buy ripe yellow bananas with a few brown patches.
- They should also feel firm yet slightly tender.
- Keep unripe bananas on the counter to ripen over several days.
- Store ripe bananas in the fridge.
- Wrap sliced bananas in cling film or place them in containers to put in the fridge or freezer.
Here’s how you can make peanut butter at home:
- Roast the peanuts in the oven, pan, or microwave.
- Once cool, rub the peanuts between your palms to peel.
- Then, use a blow dryer to discard the skin.
- Put the peanuts in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store it in a jar for future use.
Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake Variations
For garnish, I suggest using cocoa powder, vanilla extract, white chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, syrup, and other sweeteners.
You may love to make these recipes:
- Blender: Make the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake in a blender for a smooth texture.
- Glass: Serve the drink in a glass.
- Knife: Peel and slice the banana with a knife.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
Limit your intake to several glasses of this drink every week. Balance it with dishes with fruits and veggies for a proper meal!
These are some of the dishes you can serve with the drink for breakfast:
- Fried Eggs
- Fruit Salad
- French Toast
- Almond Cake
- Banana Bread
- Breakfast Wraps
- Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Make the milkshake as healthy as you want to improve your health, mood, and life!
- At room temperature: Drink the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake within two hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are bananas with peanut butter healthy?
Yes, they are! Bananas are good for your digestion, bones, and heart. On the other hand, peanut butter can prevent diabetes, promote weight loss, and improve heart function.
Overall, these two can certainly make a healthy drink recipe!
Is milk, banana, and peanut butter good for you?
Of course! Not only do they taste well together, but they also give you health benefits. Aside from what bananas and peanut butter can do for you, milk also helps with immunity, nerves, and mental health.
Are peanut butter milkshakes good for you?
Peanut butter milkshakes are definitely healthy for you. You can also add peanut butter to protein shakes for your bones, physical activity, and muscles.
Is it OK to drink a banana shake every day?
It is okay to drink a banana shake every day as long you drink it in moderation. You can also enjoy it for weight gain, weight loss, or workouts.
Limit your intake to about a glass of banana shake a day. Moreover, don’t forget to mix it with other fruits for a better drink!
Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
- 1 ½ cups fresh milk
- 1 banana (ripe, large)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (see note 3)
- ¼ cup evaporated milk (optional) see note 5
- Prepare the ingredients.Peel and slice the banana into pieces. You can also make peanut butter by roasting, peeling, and blending the peanuts.
- Blend. Combine the fresh milk, banana slices, peanut butter, and evaporated milk and blend until smooth. Once content with the consistency, transfer contents into a glass and serve!
- Freeze the bananas for a cold milkshake.
- You can easily make peanut butter at home.
- You can add roasted peanuts instead of peanut butter.
- If you don’t have a blender, mash the ingredients with a wooden spoon, whisk, or other similar kitchen tools.
- Evaporated milk is optional, but it adds a creamy consistency and richness to this milkshake recipe.