Get ready to savor the sweet, creamy, and nutty goodness of Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake at home!
Do you love drinking milkshakes? Wait until you taste it with peanut butter and bananas as your key ingredients. Everything just works perfectly together for a thick, smooth, and satisfying drink.
Just like other milkshake recipes, the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake is simple to make. Once you know how to make it, you’ll always want to make it for everyone in the family.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
With the help of a blender, making milkshakes has never been easier. Even on a busy day, you can make the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake. It’s surely going to satisfy your sweet, creamy, and milky cravings!
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
Most of the time, it only takes me five minutes to make a Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake. You only need three ingredients to enjoy all of the tasty goodness the combination can give you.
Don’t miss out on this recipe; I’m sure you’ll love it!
What ingredients do you need to make a Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake?
Instead of using it on bread, why not add it to your milkshake?
You’ve probably used peanut butter before, and you’re not new to how yummy it is. You usually use Peanut butter as a sandwich spread, but you will discover why it also makes a good milkshake.
When it comes to flavor, peanut butter tastes nutty, salty, and sweet. It also has a thick texture that’s easy to mix with fruits and milk. You can even make it at home with roasted peanuts!
According to Medical News Today, peanut butter is healthy because it’s good for your weight, bones, and heart. You can also use peanut butter for Peanut Butter Granola Bars, Overnight Oats, and Almond Cupcakes, too!
I always love making milkshakes with bananas.
Who wouldn’t go bananas over bananas? I suggest using ripe bananas because of how sweet and soft they are. They’re easy to mix, mash, and blend with milk and peanut butter.
Bananas are some of the best fruits for drinks and milkshakes because of their flavor and texture. They’re surely going to make the milkshake creamy and tasty. You can also mix them with other fruits.
A medium banana only has about 112 calories, great for your overall health. For more banana recipes, I suggest making Banana Fufu, Avocado Banana Milkshake, and Banana Bread. Every recipe with bananas is surely worth making.
Indeed, it’s not a milkshake without milk!
The milk makes it easier to blend and mix the bananas and peanut butter. Milk also adds a mild sweet, and creamy flavor to the drink. In addition, this recipe uses a mix of fresh milk and evaporated milk.
This Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake will surely be everyone’s favorite. Give it a try; I can guarantee you won’t regret it!
Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake does not get easier than this!
- Add the fresh milk, banana slices, peanut butter, and evaporated milk in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Finally, transfer the contents into a glass and serve!
Can you believe you can get this Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake in five minutes? Enjoy how creamy and sweet it is at every sip!
- Live Eat Learn suggests buying bananas with a full yellow color.
- Buy ripe yellow bananas with a few brown patches.
- They should also feel firm yet slightly tender.
- Keep unripe bananas on the counter to ripen over several days.
- Store ripe bananas in the fridge.
- Wrap sliced bananas in cling film or place them in containers to put in the fridge or freezer.
Here’s how you can make peanut butter at home:
- Roast the peanuts in the oven, pan, or microwave.
- Once cool, rub the peanuts between your palms to peel.
- Then, use a blow dryer to discard the skin.
- Put the peanuts in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store it in a jar for future use.
Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake Variations
The best thing about making milkshakes is that you can get any flavor you want.
Make different Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake versions by adding other ingredients such as yogurt, honey, vanilla ice cream, and more. For garnish, I suggest using cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and other syrups or sauces.
Instead of using whole milk, you can go for other milk like almond milk, coconut milk, or chocolate almond milk. For other nut butter flavors, cashew butter or almond butter are also great options for you.
More Milkshake Recipes
- Nutella Milkshake – get all the sweet and nutty goodness in one drink.
- Avocado Banana Milkshake – enjoy a fruity milkshake with avocados and bananas.
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake – relish strawberries and bananas at each sip.
- Blender: Make the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake in a blender for a smooth texture.
- Glass: Serve the drink in a glass.
- Knife: Peel and slice the banana with a knife.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
Your day will instantly be better when you have a Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake.
Every time you’re craving something sweet, fruity, or creamy, just make this drink to put a smile on your face. Limit your intake to several glasses of this drink every week. Balance it with dishes with other dishes like:
- Plantain Fries – it’s surely a healthy meal with fries made of fruits.
- Breakfast Sandwich – complete your morning with a milkshake and a sandwich.
- Popcorn Chicken – drink your milkshake as you eat crunchy and savory chicken.
- Fruit Salad – enjoy fruity fun with a milkshake as your drink.
- Chicken Pizza – even pizza tastes better with a peanut butter banana milkshake.
- Banana Boat Ice Cream – can’t get enough of bananas, can you?
- Sponge Cake – it’s one of the best desserts to enjoy with your drink.
Make the milkshake as healthy as you want to improve your health, mood, and life!
- At room temperature: Drink the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake within two hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is milk, banana, and peanut butter good for you?
Yes, milk, banana, and peanut butter are truly good for you. They are good sources of protein, calcium, fiber, and so many other vitamins and minerals. When you use these to make meals or drinks, you will feel full for a longer time. These will also boost your energy for the day.
Is peanut butter and banana a good combination?
It is! In flavor alone, peanut butter and bananas already make a fantastic duo. The nutty quality of peanut butter will pair so well with the fruity and sweet banana. Both are also healthy for your digestion, weight management, and overall health.
Can I blend milk with peanut butter?
Yes, you can blend milk with peanut butter, especially if you want to infuse milk with a nutty flavor. The peanut butter will also give the milk a creamy, smooth, and thick texture for better quality.
How many calories is a peanut butter banana milkshake?
Every serving of the Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake can have about 201 calories. You can opt for other low-calorie ingredients, especially if you want to lose weight.
Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
- 1 ½ cups fresh milk
- 1 banana (ripe, large)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (see note 3)
- ¼ cup evaporated milk (optional) see note 5
- Prepare the ingredients.Peel and slice the banana into pieces. You can also make peanut butter by roasting, peeling, and blending the peanuts.
- Blend. Combine the fresh milk, banana slices, peanut butter, and evaporated milk and blend until smooth. Once content with the consistency, transfer contents into a glass and serve!
- Freeze the bananas for a cold milkshake.
- You can easily make peanut butter at home.
- You can add roasted peanuts instead of peanut butter.
- If you don’t have a blender, mash the ingredients with a wooden spoon, whisk, or other similar kitchen tools.
- Evaporated milk is optional, but it adds a creamy consistency and richness to this milkshake recipe.