Experience a better and happier life with an organic, delicious, and healthy Anti-Inflammatory Juice!
Whenever there’s a threat to your body, your immune system is responsible for keeping you safe and healthy. Inflammation causes health problems and you will need the Anti-Inflammatory Juice to help you feel good.
There are different ways to treat it but wait until you realize how much the juice will affect your health. Not only will you feel better, but you will also have a fun time drinking it.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
Using the right combinations of fruits and veggies and a slow juicer, you can easily make the Anti-Inflammatory Juice. It only takes minutes to make but its effect on your health will last for a truly long time!
How to Make Anti-Inflammatory Juice
As long as you have a slow juicer, you will have no problem making the Anti-Inflammatory Juice. Here, I’ll tell you all about the ingredients that can best treat inflammation while still giving so much flavor and quality.
Just put everything together and you’ve got yourself a glass of juice that can change your life!
What makes this juice special? It’s 100% made of healthy ingredients!
First on the list are carrots!
When it comes to fighting inflammation, you can count on carrots to help out. Carrots have a good mix of sweet and earthy flavors to make the drink delicious. They also have the best orange color to make it exciting to eat or drink.
The juice recipe will surely be better with lemons.
Instead of turning lemons into lemonade, why not add them to an effective Anti-Inflammatory Juice? The sweet and sour flavor of the lemons definitely goes well with the taste of carrots.
An apple a day keeps the inflammation away!
Apples are some of the best fruits for juicing because they’re naturally filled with sweet and tarty juice inside. With their crisp and juicy quality, you won’t have a hard time adding these to your drink.
You can use apple varieties like Fuji, Gala, or Granny Smith. If you love apples, then you can make Apple Juice for a healthy drink!
Nothing makes the Anti-Inflammatory Juice better than some ginger.
The Anti-Inflammatory Juice will certainly taste better with the spicy and pungent quality of ginger. It also adds a calming and warm sensation when you drink the juice.
Adding ginger will be a fantastic way of toning down the earthy and sweet flavors of the ingredients. You can pair it with any juice combination you can think of!
Can you use celery stalks for juicing? Of course, you can!
Celery stalks have a mild bitter taste that will taste good with the sweet, sour, and spicy flavors of the juice. It’s perfect for eating or drinking raw because of its naturally crisp and tasty quality.
Even in small amounts, the celery stalks will certainly make a big difference in the drink. Celery stalks will surely have good effects on overall health.
Each of these ingredients is perfect for fighting against health problems. With this combination, you can say goodbye to inflammation and hello to the best version of yourself!
How easy is it to make Anti-Inflammatory Juice?
Prepare the ingredients
- Use a knife to peel and chop the carrots.
- Slice the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Peel and slice the apple with an apple corer and slicer.
- Then, chop the celery stalks into strips.
- Use a spoon to scrape off the ginger skin.
- Slice the ginger into pieces.
You will surely feel good after every sip of this Anti-Inflammatory Juice. It is one of my favorite juices because of how fresh and healthy it is!
- Go for carrots that have bright orange and smooth skin.
- It should also not have soft spots or rotten areas.
- Buy medium ones for easy juicing.
- Store these carrots at room temperature without washing them for a few weeks.
- Refrigerate the carrots in a container with cold water.
- Otherwise, freeze them to store for months.
- Buy lemons with a bright yellow color and without rotten spots.
- Moreover, choose ones that feel heavy for their size.
- Lemons can be stored at room temperature to last more than a week.
- You can also place them in a resealable bag to store.
- The Kitchn suggests buying ginger with tight and thin skin.
- There should also be a peppery smell.
- Check the ginger for cracks or rotten spots.
- Ginger can be kept at room temperature or in the fridge.
- You can also peel them and put them in freezer bags to store for months.
Buying celery stalks
- Buy tightly packed celery with firm stalks.
- They should also feel crisp and not rubbery.
- Check if they have rotten spots.
Storing celery stalks
- Room-temperature celery can last up to a week.
- Refrigerate it in foil. Then, put them in the fridge or freezer.
- Fresh apples should feel firm and heavy in weight.
- They should also not have soft spots or bruises.
- Go for ones with smooth skin and the stems still attached.
- You should smell how sweet it is near the stem.
- Put the apples in a slotted resealable bag and store them in the fridge.
- Do not wash them before storage to store them for a longer time.
Anti-Inflammatory Juice Variations
There are so many Anti-Inflammatory Juice recipes you can try!
As long as you use fresh ingredients, you can be sure that the drink will be delicious and healthy. There are plenty of other anti-inflammatory fruits and veggies you can use:
No-Juicer Vegetable and Fruit Drink
Other Anti-Inflammatory Recipes
- Turmeric Tea – use turmeric for tea to see how good it is for your health.
- Lemon Ginger Ice Cubes – add it to make your drinks cold and yummy.
- Pineapple Ginger Juice – pineapples are also great for your body and mind.
- Cherry Juice – experience the sweet and healthy effects of cherries.
- Beet Juice – beat any health problem with some beets in your diet.
- Orange Juice – citrus fruits like oranges are truly great for your health.
- Pomegranate Juice – always put your pomegranate to good use.
- Slow juicer: Make the anti-inflammatory juice in a slow juicer.
- Knife: Peel and slice everything using a knife.
- Cutting board: Prepare the food on a clean cutting board.
- Apple corer and slicer: Core and chop the apple using this tool.
- Spoon: Scrape off the ginger skin with a spoon.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Anti-Inflammatory Juice
When is the best time to drink the Anti-Inflammatory Juice?
I suggest pairing it with Yummieliciouz healthy recipes like the following:
- Smoked Mackerel Stew – it is made of fatty fish that’s good for inflammation.
- Grilled Salmon – salmon is another excellent option for your meal.
- Salad – leafy greens can fight inflammation, too.
- Peanut Butter Granola – enjoy your granola with juice on the side.
- Dark Chocolate – snack on dark chocolate that’s good for your health.
Moreover, Medical News Today suggests drinking eight ounces of fresh fruit and vegetable juice daily. Meanwhile, limit kids’ juice intake to four ounces daily.
- At room temperature: Drink this Anti-Inflammatory Juice within two to four hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most anti-inflammatory juice?
According to Arrowhead Health, the best juices include cherry, pineapple, and lemon juice. You can also try apple cider vinegar drink, Turmeric Tea, Beet Juice, and Pineapple Ginger Juice to fight inflammation.
What is the best drink to reduce inflammation?
Aside from this Anti-Inflammatory Juice recipe, Eat This, Not That suggested the following drinks to feel better:
- Ginger tea
- Celery juice
- Green tea
- Pineapple juice
- Turmeric milk
- Bone broth
- Cherry juice
- Lemon water
Does juicing get rid of inflammation?
Juicing can help, but you will also need healthy meals and an active lifestyle to reduce inflammation. Just use the right fruits and veggies to experience their potent effects on your health.
What fruit is the best anti-inflammatory?
Harvard Health Publishing shared the best fruits with anti-inflammatory effects:
- 8 carrots (small-sized)
- 6 apples (small-sized)
- 1 lemon (peeled)
- 85 g ginger (peeled)
- 4 celery stalks/ribs
Prepare the ingredients
- Buy quality fresh ingredients to give the juice a delicious taste.
- Rinse and prepare the fruits and vegetables properly.
- If you don’t have a slow juicer, use a food processor or a blender instead.