What better way to enjoy apples than to turn them into sweet, tarty, and filling Apple Juice?
Aside from eating healthy, you also need to drink healthy. Using fresh fruits, like apples, for juicing is one of the best practices you can do in the kitchen.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
One glass of Apple Juice a day keeps the doctor away!
How to Make Apple Juice
Once you learn how to make Apple Juice, you will always choose to make fresh fruit juices at home. All it takes is a little bit of peeling, chopping, and a whole lot of juicing.
Power up that slow juicer because it’ll make this recipe feel like a breeze!
You can’t make Apple Juice without apples, can you?
There are more than 7,500 variants of apples in the world. But which apples are best for making apple juice?
If you want it to be sweet and saccharine, Minneopa Orchards then suggests using Gala and Golden Delicious apples. Both have the right level of sweet flavor with a floral aroma.
On the other hand, if you love tarty and tangy drinks, go for Braeburn, Pink Lady, and Granny Smith apples. These have the perfect mix of sweet and sour flavors to quench your thirst.
Alternatively, Red Delicious, Honeycrisp, McIntosh, Jazz, and Pacific Rose are excellent options for balanced and flavorful apple juice! Apples are not just flavorful; they’re also healthy.
How do you usually enjoy your apples?
Here’s how you can make Apple Juice in just five minutes.
- Rinse the apples.
- Slice them with a knife or apple corer and slicer.
- Then, insert fruit slices into the slow juicer.
- Transfer the contents into a glass and drink until the last drop!
Isn’t it convenient to do this recipe in minutes? Whether it’s a busy or relaxing day, this fresh and healthy juice is enough to bring you the comfort and relief that you need!
- Stemilt suggests buying apples that feel firm and heavy for their size.
- Moreover, it shouldn’t have any bruises, soft spots, or cracks.
- The skin should also be smooth and shiny.
- Its stem should be intact and have a sweet and fragrant scent.
- Apples can last up to a week at room temperature.
- According to Martha Stewart, apples can last up to eight weeks in the fridge.
- Wash them only before eating or using them.
- You can use an apple corer and slicer to slice and remove the core.
- Alternatively, use a knife to peel and chop the apple.
- Toss the apple slices in lemon juice to last longer without browning.
- Put sliced apples in resealable bags and refrigerate or freeze them for up to five days.
Apple Juice Variations
Since it’s homemade, you’re assured that it is organic, sugar-free, and preservative-free. Furthermore, you can mix different varieties of apples of your choice for diverse flavors.
This juice can be paired with the following:
You can opt for a pinch of cinnamon or cardamom for spices and herbs to tone down the sweetness.
Don’t be afraid to add leafy greens like spinach and kale for a richer flavor and color too. Lemon or Orange Juice can also be added to extend shelf life and flavor.
No-Juicer Apple Juice
- Slow juicer: Feed the ingredients into a slow juicer to extract the liquid.
- Knife: Peel, slice, and core the apples with a knife.
- Apple corer and slicer: Core and slicer the apple with an apple corer and slicer
- Glass: Transfer the juice into a glass to drink.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Apple Juice
The best thing about Apple Juice is that you can serve it directly from the slow juicer. Whether warm or cold, it will certainly taste sweet and delicious.
For a revitalizing and cooling drink, add some ice and herbs! According to Amerisleep, apple juice is best served in the morning and before breakfast.
It is also suggested as a pre or post-workout beverage to replenish your energy. Try not to drink it in the evening to get a restful sleep.
Turn it into a meal with healthy recipes such as:
Meanwhile, you can also prepare Apple Puree for your baby!
- At room temperature: Drink the Apple Juice without two hours fort he best flavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is apple juice good for?
According to Everyday Health, apple juice is good for gut health, heart health, and weight loss. Moreover, it helps regulate your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It also aids in digestion because of its high fiber content.
This juice also promotes better brain function by improving memory and focus. Its water content also keeps you fresh and hydrated throughout the day.
What is the description of apple juice?
What type of apple juice is best?
The best type of apple juice is the one made from fresh apples. They’re 100% healthy and natural to give you the best health benefits and flavors.
How much apple juice should you drink every day?
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the following consumption limits for infants, children, and adults.
|1 to 3||½ cup|
|4 to 6||¾ cup|
|7 and above||1 cup|
Homemade Apple Juice
- 4 gala apples (medium-sized)
- Prepare the apples. Rinse and slice the apples into pieces. You also have the option to peel them. Do not forget to remove the core.
- Juice the apples. Feed the apple slices into the slow juicer. Once the liquid is fully extracted, transfer contents into a glass or container, and you have yourself an all-natural, fresh, and homemade apple juice!