Apple Carrot and Ginger Juice drink is a refresher! If you love pairing your healthy recipes with drinks and juices, you will love the sweet and spicy quality of apple, carrot, and ginger juice! Feel absolutely fresh and revitalized on every sip.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
It’ll be one of the best drinks for summer, celebrations, and weekends!
How to Make Apple Carrot Ginger Juice
You might be surprised at how simple it is to transform three healthy ingredients into a satisfying and nourishing power drink. Besides, you only need about 5 minutes to make it!
Sweet and tarty apples are some of the best fruits to use for fresh juices. Apples have a natural tropical vibe that makes them extra fragrant when juiced to perfection.
These fruits aid in heart health, weight loss, brain function, skin, and eye health. Use the best apples, such as Gala, Fuji, Granny Smith, Pink Lady, Braeburn, and Honeycrisp.
Even Apple Juice alone can help you revitalize your body!
Carrots are highly appetizing because of their color and flavor. It’s earthy, saccharine, and mellow to the taste. In fact, its texture is creamy and light.
They are low in calories yet high in fiber and other essential vitamins and minerals. Carrots help improve vision, prevent cancer, and boost immunity.
To tone down the sweetness, add a kick of spice with ginger. Once incorporated into the juice, it releases a zingy, tangy, and minty flavor that gives great value to the beverage.
Moreover, it relieves a sore throat, relieves pain, improves digestion, and regulates blood pressure.
Waste no time and prepare this glorious Apple, Carrot, and Ginger Juice!
- Peel the carrots and slice them into long and thin pieces. Core, deseed, and cut the apples. Then, scrape the skin of the ginger with a spoon.
- Feed the chopped ingredients into the slow juicer.
- Transfer the contents into a glass and enjoy your very own 3-ingredient power drink!
- Finally, take a sip and relish it!
Did the first sip taste as heavenly as you expected? Indeed, one glass of this power drink can instantly make you feel fresh, energized, and hydrated!
How to Select and Store Ingredients
Selection. According to Sage Fruit, apples should be firm to the touch. You should also smell a sweet and fragrant aroma near its stem. In addition, ensure that it has no discoloration, soft spots, or holes.
Storage. Room-temperature apples can last up to a week. Refrigerate it to last up to 6 weeks. Keep it away from food with pungent scents.
Selection. Carrots should have a vibrant and healthy color. The tops should also be in bright green to indicate freshness. Larger carrots tend to taste sweeter than small ones. The carrots should also be free from cracks.
Storage. Remove the carrot tops and use them for cooking dishes. Place the carrots in resealable bags and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. Freeze the carrots for up to several months.
Selection. Buy ginger with smooth and taut peel. It should also smell pungent, spicy, and peppery.
Storage. Store the ginger at room temperature for a week. Refrigerate it to last up to several months.
How to Juice Without a Juicer
You can also use a blender or a food processor as alternatives to a slow juicer. In addition, you can grate the ingredients and extract the juices with a cheesecloth or a fine-mesh sieve and a spoon or your hands.
The ingredients can also be steamed, boiled, mashed, and filtered for a juicy or smoothie-like consistency.
Apple Carrot Ginger Juice Variations
Why should you drink apple, carrot, and ginger juice? In truth, it’s guaranteed 101% sugar-free, preservative-free, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free!
To make it more exciting, combine it with other ingredients such as beetroot, celery, pineapple, watermelon, etc! It’ll be safe to drink to its natural herbal properties.
Feel free to add other fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices to make every fresh juice drink interesting!
- Slow juicer: Feed the ingredients into a slow juicer to extract the juice.
- Knife: Peel and slice the ingredients with a knife.
- Peeler: Remove the skin with a peeler.
- Cutting board: Slice the ingredients on a clean chopping board.
- Bowls: Prepare the ingredients in bowls.
- Spoon: Scrape off the ginger skin using a spoon.
- Glass: Pour the creamy juice into a glass.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Apple Carrot Ginger Juice
It is best served immediately to make the most out of its minerals and nutrients. You can also drink it in the morning and on an empty stomach to energize you for a long and busy day.
Apple, Carrot, and Ginger Juice is best enjoyed with equally nutritious dishes like:
- One-Pot Spaghetti
- Egg Mayo Sandwich
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Plantains
- Coconut Chin Chin
- Sweet Plantain Chips
Apple Carrot Ginger Juice can also be consumed before or after a workout to replenish strength and increase endurance.
According to Medical News Today, adults should limit their fruit juice intake to 8 ounces every day.
- At room temperature: Fresh juices are best consumed immediately or within 2 hours of making them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Apple Carrot Ginger Juice?
In an article by Reboot with Joe, apple, carrot, and ginger juice is a drink packed with antioxidants and vitamins to promote metabolism, hair growth, and regulated blood sugar levels.
Carrots will give you your daily dose of vitamin A and potassium, while apples contain nutrients to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. The ginger even aids in relieving nausea, pain, and heart ailments.
Apple Carrot and Ginger Juice is the ultimate power drink you need to try!
How many calories are there in apple carrot ginger juice?
According to Healthy Recipes 101, apple carrot and ginger juice have about 80 calories for every 6 ounces.
This post may contain general information and does not constitute professional medical advice. Always seek information or advice from a qualified medical professional. Please read the full disclaimer for details.
Apple Carrot Ginger Juice
- 3 fresh apples (cored and sliced)
- 3 fresh carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger (peeled)
- Prepare the ingredients. Peel the carrots and slice them into long and thin pieces. Core, deseed, and cut the apples. Scrape the skin of the ginger with a spoon.
- Juice them. Feed the chopped ingredients into the slow juicer until all of the juices are extracted. Transfer the contents into a glass and enjoy your very own 3-ingredient power drink!
- It is best consumed in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Combine it with other fruits and vegetables for a healthier drink.