With this Apple Ginger Juice recipe, you’ll feel brand new, energized, and nourished throughout the day.
There is no better way to kickstart your day than with a hydrating drink in the morning. Now you can relish the sweet flavor of apples and the spicy quality of ginger in one drink.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
How to Make Apple Ginger Juice
Who doesn’t need an easy, quick, tasty drink, right? Whether you want to relax or stay active, you can make Apple Ginger Juice in no time, especially with a nifty juicer!
Can you guess what ingredients you will need for this juice?
You know what they say, an apple day keeps the doctor away.
For this recipe, I suggest Sweet Gala Apples for sweetness, but you can also use Fuji, Pink Lady, or Granny Smith. It also helps that apples are naturally juicy to make them easier to juice.
Try to add ginger to your juice recipes and see how your drinks will taste better.
The ginger brings a spicy and pungent flavor to make it absolutely invigorating! It also has a cooling and minty effect that can make you feel fresh even on a hot day.
Instead of cooking ginger into your favorite meals, try adding them to your drinks for a change. Once you taste this juice, you’;’ll surely need more ginger in your kitchen!
Trust me; you are going to love the Apple Ginger Juice! It has all the flavor, texture, and health benefits that you need!
Let’s make this easy Apple Ginger Juice in just five minutes!
- Use a knife to deseed and slice the apples.
- Then, slice the ginger.
- Feed the apple slices and ginger into the slow juicer until the juice is fully extracted.
- Transfer it into a glass and enjoy!
Isn’t this the simplest juice recipe you’ve made? Natural, fresh, and nutritious! Your guests will surely love this drink. Try it yourself and find out how delicious it is!
- According to Stemilt, apples should feel firm.
- They should also be free from discoloration, bruises, and soft spots.
- Smell it near the stem for a fruit and pleasant scent.
- If you store apples away from sunlight, then room-temperature apples can last up to a week.
- Refrigerate them in a mesh bag to last up to 3 months.
- Choose firm ginger with smooth and thin skin.
- Wrinkled ginger means that the ginger is old.
- Also, purchase ones without blemishes.
- Keep it at room temperature to last up to at least a week.
- You can also store it in resealable bags to extend its shelf life to several months.
Ginger Apple Juice Variations
There are many ways to make the Ginger Apple Juice taste better. You can add herbs and spices like mint, basil, thyme, cayenne pepper, oregano, turmeric, and more.
Aside from this recipe, gingers and/or apples can also be combined with other fruits and vegetables. Check out these drinks for more options:
- Ginger, Orange, and Pineapple Juice
- Apple, Carrot, and Ginger Juice
- Beetroot Apple Juice
- Apple, Carrot, and Sweet Potato Baby Food
Moreover, you can transform these ingredients into a smoothie or a puree!
No-Juicer Apple Ginger Juice
In addition, you can try steaming or boiling the ingredients, mashing, and filtering to achieve similar results.
- Slow juicer: Feed the ingredients into this machine to make Apple Ginger Juice.
- Knife: Slice the apples and ginger using a knife.
- Glass bowls: Place the chopped fruits into glass bowls.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Apple Ginger Juice
When is the best time to drink Apple Ginger Juice?
Juicer Net suggests drinking fresh juices in the morning and on an empty stomach to absorb and utilize the nutrients throughout the day. You can also have it before or after a workout to restore energy.
If you like it cold, then add ice cubes for an extra invigorating feeling. The American Institute for Cancer Research suggests drinking ¾ to 1 cup of fruit juice per day. In case you want to add herbs and spices, you can incorporate mint, basil, and parsley.
- At room temperature: Drink the Apple Ginger Juice within two hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does apple and ginger do for you?
Apple ginger juice gives a soothing and calming yet energizing effect on your body. Even on your first sip, you feel how refreshing it is. This juice also gives you energy, immunity, and nutrients for overall health.
Is apple and ginger drink good for you?
Of course, it is! This drink can make you feel fresh and energized all day and aid in heart health, blood pressure regulation, weight management, immunity, digestion, muscle relaxation, and more!
What are the benefits of apple, lemon, and ginger?
The combination of apples, lemons, and ginger gives you lots of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. They’re good for your heart, digestion, weight loss, immunity, and overall health.
What are the benefits of carrot, apple, and ginger juice?
When juicing carrots, apples, and ginger, you can expect that the juice will have positive effects on your eyes, blood pressure, cholesterol, muscles, and brain!
Apple Ginger Juice
- 3 sweet gala apples
- 1 inch ginger
- Prepare the ingredients. Wash, slice, and deseed the apples. Slice a piece of ginger, depending on how much you want to incorporate in the juice.
- Juice the ingredients. Feed the chopped apples and ginger into the slow juicer to extract the juice. Transfer it into a glass and relish!