With the help of a juicer, you can feel the tropical vibe of fresh Pineapple Juice in just five minutes!
Give everyone a great dining experience with refreshing homemade juice. I love using naturally juicy fruits like pineapple to make these drinks at home.
It goes so well with almost any dish. Whether you’re having breakfast, snacks, or desserts, you can trust that Pineapple Juice can quench your thirst and nourish your body.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
Every sip of the Pineapple Juice certainly feels like a taste of summer. It always gives you a refreshing and cool feeling that keeps you wanting more!
How to Make Pineapple Juice
One of the easiest ways to make Pineapple Juice is to use a juicer. Get the freshest pineapples you can find and use them to make an ultimately delicious drink.
Indeed, nothing beats an all-natural Pineapple Juice straight from the kitchen!
Let’s talk about the star of the recipe: the pineapple.
Whenever you want to relish something sweet and tarty, let the pineapple satisfy your cravings!
The pineapple is one of the best tropical fruits you can use for juices. It’s a large fruit with skin surrounded by its eyes or spikes. The leaves on top also make it look like it has a crown.
On the inside, the pineapple has a vibrant yellow color. Its flesh is also soft, tender, and juicy – perfect for juicing. In fact, the pineapple even has a pleasant aroma.
5 Health Benefits of Pineapples
What makes it perfect for juicing? The pineapple has an awesome sweet and tarty flavor. Most importantly, it has lots of health benefits to offer.
Helps with digestion
Pineapples are rich in fiber, making them helpful for weight loss and digestion. It also improves metabolism to help your body absorb nutrients.
Perfect workout snack
Relax your muscles after an exercise session with a post-workout snack. Enjoy it as a fresh fruit, juice, or smoothie to soothe your body. It helps strengthen your bones in the long run!
Regulate your blood pressure levels with this fruit. Indeed, you will feel more relaxed with a glass of this all-natural juice. Avoid the effects of hypertension to be more efficient!
Good for your skin, face, and hair
These fruits are rich in antioxidants to help you achieve clear skin and face. Moreover, it can give you thick and shiny hair. These might also help treat acne and other skin-related problems.
Reduces stress levels
Unleash your maximum potential by reducing your stress levels. Feel happier and lighter with this fruit. It also helps with improved brain function.
Enjoy these health benefits by trying pineapple juice recipes like this Pineapple Juice!
How easy is it to make Pineapple Juice with a juicer?
- Cut off the bottom of the fruit to mount it on the cutting board.
- Run your knife downward to peel it.
- Then, slice the fruit into pieces.
- Insert the slices into the slow juicer tube until fully extracted.
- Set the pulp aside to squeeze out more juices.
- Finally, pour the juice into a glass cup and drink up!
Making this juice has never been this easy and quick. This is the first of many juicing recipes you can make at home. Even a glass of this Pineapple Juice can certainly revitalize your senses!
- The Spruce Eats suggests buying pineapples with healthy green leaves.
- They should also feel heavy for their size.
- The pineapple eyes should also be brightly colored and plump.
- Use room temperature pineapples within two days.
- Place it in a mesh bag and refrigerate it for up to a week.
- Moreover, refrigerate or freeze sliced pineapples for a longer shelf life.
Pineapple Juice Variations
The best thing about pineapple juice is mixing it with other fruits, herbs, and spices to make it healthier and tastier. For instance, I suggest making it with pomegranates, ginger, beetroot, orange, and more!
You can make a Pineapple Puree by steaming and blending it until you achieve your desired consistency – this is perfect for babies and toddlers. If you want to intensify the flavor, then add lemon juice, sugar, basil, mint, and more!
No-Juicer Pineapple Juice
To make things easier, check out my No-Juicer Pineapple Juice recipe for an in-depth yet simple guide on how to make it!
- Slow juicer: Make the Pineapple Juice using a slow juicer.
- Knife: Peel and slice the pineapple with a knife.
- Cutting board: Prepare the fruit on a clean cutting board.
- Glass: Pour the contents into a glass to serve.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Pineapple Juice
Marham suggests drinking pineapple juice on an empty stomach for the best results. You can have about two cups of this juice daily.
Make it healthier by enjoying this drink with any of the following dishes:
- At room temperature: Drink the juice within two hours to get the best flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is pineapple juice good for?
Pineapple juice is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients. It certainly aids in weight loss, immunity, digestion, bone strength, heart health, cancer prevention, and more. Its sweet taste can also curb your craving for desserts!
Is it healthy to drink pineapple juice every day?
Yes, you can drink pineapple juice every day. However, remember that too much pineapple juice can be bad for you.
Side effects include stomachaches, dizziness, skin rashes, and vomiting. In any case, limit your intake to a glass daily or every other day.
Is pineapple juice good for kidneys?
According to Healthline, pineapple juice is good for your kidneys. The bromelain from pineapples certainly helps reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
Is pineapple high in sugar?
Yes, the pineapple is slightly high in sugar. Enjoy it in moderation to prevent spikes in your blood sugar levels. There are about 16 grams of sugar in a cup of pineapple slices.
Pineapple Juice (VIDEO)
- 1 pineapple (large-sized)
- Prepare the fruit. Cut off the bottom of the pineapple to mount it on the chopping board. Run your knife downward to peel it. Slice the fruit into pieces.
- Feed it into the juicer. Juice the pineapple slices by inserting them into the slow juicer tube until fully extracted. Set the pulp aside to squeeze out more juices and use the remaining pulp for drinks and dishes.
- If you don’t have a slow juicer, I recommend using a cheese grater.
- Incorporate other fruits or herbs and spices to make it tastier.
- Consume up to two cups of this drink every day.