Drink all your worries away with a glass of Clementine Passion Fruit Juice!
Once you try it, it will certainly be one of your favorite drinks of all time. There is no better fruit juice combination than this Clementine and Passion Fruit duo!
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later
With the help of your juicer, you can make Clementine Passion Fruit Juice in no time. It’s the perfect drink to relish whenever you want something juicy and sweet!
How to Make Clementine Passion Fruit Juice
This recipe uses just two ingredients: clementines and passion fruits! Don’t forget to add them to your grocery list.
Did you know that clementines are some of the best fruits to juice?
Clementines are small seedless oranges that are round and with thin skin. They taste like a mix of honey, saccharine, sweet, and tart. These are also affordable, easy to peel, and useful fruits.
Since they’re naturally juicy, you can expect that clementines are easy to juice. Clementines are not just tasty, but they are also healthy for you.
Some of the best dishes with clementines include fruit salads, desserts, and drinks. They also serve as good snacks, especially if you’re on a diet. You can also use clementines for marinades and glazes.
I especially love using these clementines for Clementine Juice!
What better fruit to pair than clementines than passion fruits?
If you’d like to try other recipes with passion fruit, then I suggest making a healthy giving like this Fruit Smoothie. Get ready to develop passion for using passion fruits!
Remember these two fruits when choosing what fruits to use for your juicing journey. They guarantee essential health benefits and superior juice flavors!
Grab your ingredients and kitchen tools, and let’s start juicing!
- Peel the clementines and separate the sacs.
- Slice the passion fruits into halves with a knife.
- Then, scoop the seeds with a spoon.
- Feed the contents into a slow juicer.
- Pour the juice into a glass cup or bottle.
Give it a sip, and let me know what it tastes like! Is it as refreshing as you expected it to be? Clementine Passion Fruit Juice is an excellent option for yourself and your loved ones!
- The Kitchn suggests buying small clementines.
- Look for ones with smooth and glossy skin.
- Ensure that the fruits are free from blemishes and soft spots.
- They should also feel heavy for their size.
- You can store clementines at room temperature for a week.
- For extended shelf life, put them in mesh bags and refrigerate them for up to three weeks.
- Once peeled, store the sacs in containers or resealable bags to refrigerate.
Buying passion fruits
- Buy passion fruits with purple or yellow color.
- They should also feel heavy for their size.
- It’s normal for these fruits to have wrinkly skin, so you can also use them.
Storing passion fruits
- Passion fruits can last up to two weeks at room temperature.
- Otherwise, you can place them in resealable bags or airtight containers to refrigerate for up to a month.
- The extracted seeds and pulp can also be pre-frozen in ice cube trays and stored in freezer bags for up to three months.
Clementine Passion Fruit Juice Variations
If you’re not fond of the flavor of passion fruit, then you can mix the clementine with carrots, pineapples, kale, celery, ginger, turmeric, bananas, lemons, and apples.
Meanwhile, you can use other substitutes for clementines, such as mangoes, bananas, pineapples, kiwi, papaya, peaches, pears, and strawberries!
Moreover, you can still make this drink even without a slow juicer. Clementines can be easily juiced because you need to slice them in half and squeeze them.
- Slow juicer: Fully extract the juices using a slow juicer.
- Knife: Slice the passion fruit with a knife.
- Spoon: Scoop out the seeds using a spoon.
- Glass cup: Pour the juice into a glass cup to drink.
- Airtight bottle: Store the drink in an airtight bottle to store.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn commission income from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Visit my shop for more products.
How to Serve Clementine Passion Fruit Juice
Enjoy Clementine Passion Fruit Juice in the morning with breakfast meals, or anytime you want to feel energized.
Juicernet also suggests drinking your daily dose of fruit juices during the first half of the day for maximum benefits.
In case you’re looking for food to pair with this tasty juice, here are some of the recipes I would suggest:
- Meat Pie
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Breakfast Wraps
- Egg Rolls
- Dried Apple Slices
- Roast Chicken
- Pound Cake
You can add herbs such as mint, cinnamon, ginger, parsley, thyme, and rosemary to add color, flavor, and aroma to your Clementine Passion Fruit Juice.
Furthermore, you can add sweetness with sugar, honey, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract, and more!
- At room temperature: Drink the Clementine Passion Fruit Juice within two hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Clementine Juice made of?
Clementine Juice is made of the juice and pulp of fresh clementines. You can also mix it with other fruit juices, herbs, and spices to make it tastier.
What is clementine juice?
It’s a juice that’s made of the juice and pulp of clementines. Clementine Juice has a sweet and tangy flavor that’s not just good for your appetite, but for your health, too.
Is drinking passion fruit juice healthy?
Passion fruits can help with muscle relaxation, collagen production, and blood circulation. They are loaded with antioxidants to improve skin and repair cells from damage.
Is passion fruit juice good for cough?
Yes, passion fruit can be good for cough. According to Pharm Easy, the passion fruit can give relief to respiratory problems like cough, asthma, and shortness of breath.
Clementine Juice with Passion Fruit (VIDEO)
- 16 clementines (medium-sized)
- 10 passion fruits (medium-sized)
- Prepare the fruits.Peel the clementines and separate the sacs. Slice the passion fruits into halves with a knife and scoop the seeds with a spoon.
- Juice them.Feed the contents into a slow juicer. Pour the juice into a glass cup to consume or into an airtight bottle to store.