Oats Breakfast Smoothie
Can you really make a full, healthy, and delicious smoothie in just five minutes? Yes, you can! It’s perfect to kickstart your day with productivity and a nutritious drink!
- ½ cup oats (65g)
- 35 g cashew nuts
- 35 g almonds
- 4 tsp chocolate powder (10g)
- 1 ripe banana (40g)
- 2 cups water 500ml (filtered)
Use a knife to peel and chop the banana.
Add the banana slices, oats, almonds, cashews, chocolate powder, and water in a blender.
Then, blend everything together until you get a smooth consistency.
Transfer the contents into a glass and drink up!
- Put the oats, almonds, cashew nuts, chocolate powder, ripe banana, and filtered water in the blender and blend until you achieve your preferred smoothie consistency.
- I recommend washing the almonds and cashew nuts if they aren't organic to remove pesticide residue.
- If you don’t have a water filter, the easiest alternative is to boil the water for 3 minutes and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- The consistency of the smoothie can also depend on the ingredients you use. In this case, the oats, as well as the ripe banana, can help bring a rich and thick consistency to the smoothie.
- You can also reduce the amount of water to make it thicker.
- Alternatively, you may incorporate protein powder dissolved in water for a richer smoothie.
- Ice can also help with consistency and it can make the smoothie more refreshing.
- The water can also be substituted with fresh milk or almond milk for a creamy texture
Serving: 1 (of 3) | Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 352mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg