Banana Oatmeal Smoothie (VIDEO)
This Oatmeal & Banana Smoothie recipe will surely make you feel excited to start a healthy lifestyle! It has the flavor, texture, and the nutrients to keep you happy and energized!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1½ cup oat milk
Combine ingredients in a blender. Pour in the oatmeal, whole or chapped banana, chia seeds, maple syrup, and oat milk into the blender. Add or reduce the milk depending on how thick you want the smoothie to be. Blend it. Set the blender to high speed and process the smoothie for a few minutes. After that, pour the contents in a glass or a mason jar to savor for a productive day!
- You can use raw oatmeal, almond milk, pumpkin seeds, honey, and other alternatives to make your version of this smoothie.
- Consume it immediately at room temperature to maximize its benefits.
- Add or reduce the milk depending on how thick you want the smoothie.
Serving: 1 (of 2) | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 408IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 289mg | Iron: 3mg