Make breakfast more interesting by cooking this easy, practical, and satisfying dish!
- 2 hotdog
- 2 eggs
- Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tortilla wrap
- ½ pinch sea salt
- ½ pinch garlic powder
- ½ pinch onion powder
- ½ pinch mixed herbs
In a bowl, mix the flour and salt first.
Then, add the water and oil.
Mash them until they form a dough.
Knead it by hand or mixer until smooth.
Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
Cut it into portions on a floured surface. Roll it out and slice.
Once happy with the sizes and thickness, cook them on a greased skillet over medium fire for a minute.
- Store the hotdogs properly to preserve their quality and flavor.
- Substitute the ingredients with food that is best suited for your diet, such as vegetables.
- You can also cook this in an air fryer or oven.
- Hotdogs are not safe for babies, so stick to mashed hard-boiled eggs.
- You can pre-cook it in a pot of boiling water. Leave the pot uncovered and let it boil for 4 minutes.
- A flat pan is ideal for giving the dish its structure, but you can always use any pan available.
Serving: 1 (of 2) | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 184mg | Sodium: 491mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 259IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg