Pineapple and Pomegranate Juice
Do you want to brighten your day? The Pineapple and Pomegranate Juice recipe await!
- 1 pineapple (small-sized)
- 3 pomegranates (medium-sized)
Use a knife to peel and slice the pineapples.
Open the pomegranates to extract the arils.
Then, insert the pineapple slices and seeds into a slow juicer.
Filter the contents with a sieve for a smooth texture.
Serve the juice in a pitcher or glass to enjoy!
- Store the fruits properly to preserve freshness.
- Consume the juice within 2 hours and during the first half of your day for maximum nutrient absorption.
- This is not suitable for babies.
Serving: 1 (of 4) | Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 746mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 130mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg