Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich
Food is one of the things that really gives life pleasure. Oftentimes, being happy can start with a hearty, creamy, and meaty sandwich! Take your sandwich recipes to another level and try this Seriously Delicious Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe!
For Egg Mayonnaise Filling
- 4 eggs (hard-boiled and chopped)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (2-3 tbsp)
- 1½ tbsp butter (salted)
- 2 hotdogs (chopped)
- 5 dinner rolls (Soft white sandwich or sliced bread of your choice)
Boil the eggs in a pot over high heat.
Submerge them in cold water for a few minutes.
Dice or chop the hotdogs with a knife.
Then, cook them in a frying pan.
Slice the eggs into halves and put the yolks in a separate bowl.
Meanwhile, break the yolk using a spatula or fork.
Roughly chop the egg whites and set them aside.
Stir in the mayonnaise in the bowl of egg yolks until well-mixed.
Then, add the salted butter.
Toss in the egg whites and the hotdogs until everything is coated in the creamy mayonnaise.
Spread the egg mayo mixture on the bread and enjoy!
- Consume the sandwich within 2 hours, otherwise, wrap it in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Substitute some of the ingredients for healthier alternatives that suit your diet.
Serving: 1 (of 5) | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 201IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 3mg