Beetroot Pineapple Juice
Drinking just a glass of this Beetroot Pineapple Juice beverage can have amazing effects on your heart, bones, immunity, and stamina!
- 3 beetroots (medium-sized) diced
- 1 pineapple (medium-sized) peeled and sliced
Rinse the beetroot and pineapples.
Use a knife to chop the top and bottom of the beetroot.
Slice into half for easy peeling.
Cut the beetroot into small pieces.
Chop the bottom part of the pineapple.
Mount it on a cutting board to peel.
Then, chop the pineapple into smaller slices.
Feed the slices into the slow juicer.
Pour the juice into a glass to serve, and enjoy!
- Beetroot Pineapple Juice is best consumed immediately after making it to make the most out of its nutrients.
- Store it in the freezer or fridge for longer shelf life.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women and babies.
- You can strain the juice with a fine-mesh sieve before pouring it into a glass to serve and drink!
Serving: 1 (of 4) | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Vitamin C: 111mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg