This simple 3-ingredient Strawberry Jam is bursting with flavor and sweetness! You just have to give it a try.
Servings: 650 g
- 600 g strawberries (fresh)
- 400 g sugar (Jam sugar)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
Mix the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a pan.
Stir until the sugar melts.
Turn on the stove's heat to boil the mixture.
Then, mix the jam with a spatula.
Once happy with the consistency, remove it from the heat.
- You can freeze the jam to last up to 1 year.
- Babies can have strawberry jam as early as 12 months old.
- Purchase quality ingredients for the best strawberry jam ever!
- You can allow the juices to be released for an hour or overnight.
- The sugar can help make the strawberry jam thick in consistency, but if you want to add thickness to the jam, you may incorporate a few tablespoons of cornstarch dissolved in water. Mix it into the jam while cooking.
- In case you don’t have access to a pan or stove, you can still make strawberry jam with strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, and instant pectin.
- Thaw the frozen strawberry jam in the fridge overnight, and once thawed, consume it within 1 week and do not re-freeze.
Serving: 100g (of 650) | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 66g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg