Frozen Garlic Cubes (VIDEO)
Don’t let garlic go to waste. Instead, turn them into Frozen Garlic Cubes to enjoy their flavor and aroma for as long as you want!
Servings: 45 cubes
- 450 g garlic (about 135 gloves)
Use a knife to cut off the ends of the garlic.
Then, peel the garlic.
Store the peeled garlic cloves in freezer bags.
Freeze the garlic cloves for as long as you want.
Ice Cube Trays
Blend or puree the garlic in a blender.
Scoop the garlic paste into ice cube trays.
Freeze until set.
Transfer the garlic cubes to a freezer bag to store.
How to use frozen garlic
Slice frozen whole garlic cloves from frozen.
Mince frozen whole garlic cloves from frozen.
Blend frozen whole garlic cloves from frozen.
Chop frozen whole garlic cloves from frozen.
Add a frozen garlic cube to your cooking.
- Buy garlic that feels firm to the touch without much aroma.
- Instead of using a blender, you can use a food processor or grater to make the garlic paste.
- Keep these garlic cubes in the freezer.
- There are 10 to 12 garlic cloves in a bulb.
- There are 3 Garlic Cloves (10g) in 1 garlic cube (1 tsp).
Serving: 1 (of 45) | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.001g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.2mg