Banana Ice Cream (VIDEO)
Feel cool and happy in the summer with a scoop of this creamy Homemade Banana Ice Cream!
- 1 banana (ripe)
- 3 tsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup extra thick double cream (or double cream)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Use a knife to peel and chop the banana.
Put the banana slices in a chopper, blender, or food processor.
Then, pour in the honey.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Add the extra thick double cream.
Enhance its flavor with vanilla extract if desired.
Blend on high speed until the volume doubles.
Transfer contents into a container.
Freeze the ice cream.
Once frozen, use an ice cream scooper to serve!
- Use ripe bananas that are easy to mash, blend, and mix.
- You can also freeze the mixture in small cups, popsicle molds, and other containers.
- Make the ice cream mixture with a blender, food processor, whisk, mixer, and other similar tools.
Serving: 1 (of 6) | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 596IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.1mg