Homemade Baby Food Puree
Preparing homemade baby food at home is good for the baby because it’s healthy, fresh, and delicious!
- ½ apple (cored, peeled and diced)
- 1 carrot (peeled and diced)
- 8 broccoli crowns
- 1 parsnip (peeled and diced)
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet pear (peeled and diced)
- 4 sugar snap peas
- 1 cup water (for steaming)
Rinse the fruits and vegetables.
Peel and dice them with a knife.
Then, boil water in a pot.
Place a steaming basket in the middle.
Steam the apples, carrots, broccoli, parsnips, cherry tomatoes, pear, and sugar snap peas over medium heat for five to seven minutes or until tender.
Transfer them into a blender.
Puree until smooth.
Finally, serve the puree in a baby bowl at body temperature.
- As long as you steam the fruits and vegetables, you can easily turn them into baby food puree by blending them in a blender or food processor.
- Make different combinations with fruits and vegetables.
- Start with a few tablespoons for baby weaning.
Serving: 1 (of 2) | Calories: 977kcal | Carbohydrates: 199g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 836mg | Potassium: 8285mg | Fiber: 72g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 20440IU | Vitamin C: 2197mg | Calcium: 1195mg | Iron: 19mg