Pineapple Puree Baby Food
Make sweet and smooth Pineapple Puree Baby Food from fresh fruits for your baby’s health and mood!
- 1 cup pineapple (the riper, the sweeter)
- 1 cup water (for steaming the pineapple cubes)
Prepare the pineapple.
Slice off the crown and the bottom of the pineapple.
Mount the fruit on a chopping board for a better grip.
Slice off the skin by running your knife down the peel.
Chop the pineapple into small pieces for quick steaming and easy blending.
- Purchase ripe and fresh pineapples for a yummy puree.
- Refrigerate or freeze the puree after two hours at room temperature.
- You can puree this fruit with a food processor, masher, food mill, or fork.
Serving: 1 (of 4) | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.4mg