Dried Apple Slices (VIDEO)
Extra crispy Dried Apple Slices that you can make in your oven. This recipe is worth trying! You won’t have to feel guilty about snacking again.
- 900 g gala apples (6 medium-sized)
Prepare the apples.
Rinse the apples to get rid of chemicals.
While letting them dry, preheat the oven to 85°C for 10 to 15 minutes.
Once dry, slice the apples into thin pieces with a slicer or a knife.
- Purchase the best apples and preserve them properly.
- If you don’t have an oven (or dehydrator or air fryer), let them dry under the sun for at least 2 days.
- Note that these chips are not recommended for babies.
- The more apple slices you dry, the longer it will take.
- After letting the dried apple slices cool, fold one piece in half. If the ends did not stick together, they are fully dry. In case the edges are still sticky, pop them in the oven to dehydrate more. Crunchy dehydrated chips will break quite easily.
Serving: 1 (of 9) | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 57g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg