Oven-Baked Bulgur (VIDEO)
Whether you’re on a diet or on a fitness journey, this Oven-Baked Bulgur Wheat recipe is a life-changing dish for you! It's going to be worth every bite!
- 470 g bulgur wheat (wheat groats)
- 375 ml water (boiled)
- 250 ml chicken broth (chicken liquid stock)
- ½ tsp sea salt
Rinse the bulgur wheat in a bowl until the water becomes clear.
Mix boiled water, chicken liquid stock, and sea salt in a glass dish.
Add the washed bulgur and fully submerge it into the wet mixture.
Preheat the oven to 200°C for several minutes.
Cover the dish and cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until soft and fluffy.
Once content with the texture, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Always rinse the bulgur wheat before cooking it.
- Check the instructions on the package for any changes in the procedure.
- This is perfectly safe for babies as long as they are fed in moderation.
- This is not recommended for gluten-free diets because it is a wheat product.
Serving: 1 (of 6) | Calories: 2kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 7mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg